Personal data manager
Dear Guest, in accordance with the provisions of art.13 ” Italian Code on personal data protection ” (for brevity ” Code “) introduced by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/6/2003 ( which replaced the previous Law 675/96 ). “La Bella Verona Ugolini “( for brevity Landlord) , located in Verona, Via Diaz 10, 37121 Verona, and Elena Furia, the administrator of these data, releases the following information:
Source of personal data
The personal data under possession of the Landlord are collected from customers and will be processed in accordance with local rules. The Decree Gasparri and new standards in anti-terrorism ( ART.7 DL , 7.7.2005, converted to Law 31.7.2005 Ranked # 144 , 155 , as amended), indicates to operators like us to identify and record those who are going to use our services , asking and making copy of the documents of identity before accessing the service and sending them to the control authorities ( Police Headquarters in Verona ) .
It may occur, that in relation to transactions on specific products and services requested by our guests, the Landlord could be able to detect data that the Law defines as ” sensitive ” from which could disclose the guest’s membership to an association, confessions, political parties, or even information on health status. For their processing, the law requires a special process of consent, which will be requested on the form below.Recording and video recording in the stairwells of the building and in the courtyard, as well as within the facility and in the hallway are always used and allowed.
Purposes for which the data are intended
The personal data are processed within the normal activity of the Landlord and for the following purposes:
– Purposes related to the management of customer relationships (ex. acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performance of operations on the basis of the obligations arising from the contract with the customer, debt, etc.).
– related to the obligations imposed by laws, regulations, and legislation ( anti-terrorism laws, anti-money laundering etc. . ) And provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control;
– The functional activities of the B&B for which the guest has the right to give or not give consent. This category includes the following activities: detection of client satisfaction, either conducted by ourselves or by external companies; promotion and sale of products and services of third companies also carried out through letters, telephone, advertising, automated communications, internet, e-mail etc. Market surveys.
Methods of processing data
In relation to the purposes above, the processing of personal data carried out through manual or computer and electronic logic, strictly related to the purposes intended, must ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In any case, protection is guaranteed even when new multimedia service channels are activated
Privacy options – Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
The Landlord could turn to outside companies for :
– carrying out all the necessary operations to perform, some or all of the orders received from guests for specific needs
– carrying out the activity services (ex-breakfast), delegating to external structures
– management of payment services, credit cards, etc. ; Credit recovery, as well as fraud control and detection risk
Privacy options – some cases where the consent is not required
By the effect of art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the consent of the person is not required when the data processing:
1 . is carried out to comply with an obligation imposed by a law, a regulation or legislation ;
2. it is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from a contract, or to fulfill, to specific requests, before the contract is concluded;
3. regards data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents available to anyone, subject to the limitations and conditions that the laws, regulations or Community legislation, provide for access to;
4. concerns data relating to economic activities, treated in compliance with current legislation on business;
5 . it is necessary for communications inside the Landlord for administrative and accounting purposes.
Privacy options – some cases where the consent can be denied
On the other hand, the Landlord needs to control itself and the quality of its services and to expand its offering. To this purpose, it provides data about their guests to companies that offer this kind of performance. Each guest has the right to accept or refuse consent for these types of communications and related treatments, by flagging the appropriate boxes in the form below.
A similar right can be exercised in regard to the communication of data to the primary external companies, in order to enable them to offer their products. Without the individual’s consent to the disclosure to third parties and related treatments, even if it is required by law, the Landlord cannot perform operations Some subjects belonging to the categories to which the data can be communicated, will use the data as ” owners ” within the meaning of the law, in complete independence, being extraneous to the processing carried out at the Landlord , while others were appointed controllers. The list of categories will be available at request.
Privacy options – Rights of access to personal data and other rights Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Please also note that Article. 7 of the Code gives to the guest the exercise of specific rights such as:
– Obtain the confirmation of the existence of their personal data;
– Know the origin of the data, the purposes, and methods of treatment; obtain the updating, rectification or, integration, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law,
– Also get the details of the owner, manager of the treatment, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data might be disclosed;
– Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication impairments.
Privacy options – Disclosure Form
The rights above may be exercised directly by writing to the address on top of this page.
The form for consenting to the Privacy is right below. You may print it (one copy for each Guest) and fill it out. We will collect it, together with your identity documents, at the time of check-in.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain packets of information that are store on your computer or on your mobile device each time you visit a site online through a browser. At each subsequent visit the browser sends these cookies website that originated them or to another site. Cookies allow sites to remember certain information to allow you to surf online, simply and fast. There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer automatically when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer unless you delete them or reach their expiration date.
Which are the type of cookies ? Cookies options
- SESSION COOKIES store and retrieve values for a particular user. The information is stored on the server side and only the unique ID contained in the cookie is shared between the user and the server. On the server those will remain in memory until the end of the session. The cookie itself does not contain personal data.
- PERFORMANCES COOKIES collect anonymous information about the use that is made of the site and allow us to improve its functioning. For example show us which pages are most frequently visited, allow us to see which are the recurring patterns of use of the Site, help us understand all difficulties you encounter during use.
Cookies options on:
- Google analytics: analytics cookies are considered technical when used only for the purpose of optimization and if the IP users are kept anonymous. We inform the user that this site uses the free Google Analytics. Recall that the data is used only for the data of the most visited pages, the number of visitors, the aggregate data of visits to the operating system, browser, etc. IPs Google Analytics have been anonymized. These parameters are stored in the Google servers on which their privacy in accordance with these guidelines .
How can I disable cookies ?
Cookies options: if you want to block cookies please note that this could have a negative impact on the usability of some websites. Most browsers allow you to reject / accept cookies. Below we present some practical information to disable cookies on the browser you are using.
Internet Explorer 9 :
Open the window of Internet Explorer. Click on “Tools”. Go to “Security” and then click “Clear History”. Tick the box “cookies” and then click on “delete”. Click “Security” on the bar. Select “Clear History”. Select the option for cookies and and then click on “delete”.
Internet Explorer 8:
Alternatively, the new feature of Internet Explorer 8 InPrivate Browsing allows the user to surf the web without leaving traces of the sites visited (including cookies). To use InPrivate mode: Click “Security” on the bar. Select “InPrivate Browsing”. Exit Internet Explorer 7 and close all open Windows Explorer. Click on “Start”, “Run”, and insert after inetcpl.cpl and click on “OK”. On the “General” tab, click “Delete” under “Browsing History” in the box “Internet Properties”. In the box “Delete browsing history” click on “Delete Cookies”. In the box “Delete Cookies” click “yes”.
Internet Explorer 7.x:
Exit Internet Explorer 7 and close all open Windows Explorer. Click on “Start”, “Run” and enter inetcpl.cpl, and then click on “OK”. On the “General” tab, click “Delete” under “Browsing History” in the box “Internet Properties”. In the box “Delete browsing history” click on “Delete Cookies”. In the box “Delete Cookies” click “yes”.
Internet Explorer (all other versions)
Internet Explorer saves cookies in different places depending on the version of the browser and the Microsoft Windows system used. The best way to find and delete cookies is to close Internet Explorer and use the tool to explore resources (such as Windows Explorer) and search for a folder that is called “cookies”.
Click on the “Settings” at the top right of the menu. Select “Settings”. At the bottom of the page, click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings. To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data (in alternative you can remove all cookies created in a specific time by selecting it from the dropdown list). Select “Clear browsing data” to erase all traces of the sites you’ve visited. Then “Clear download history” to delete the log files and programs you have downloaded. At last “Clear Cache” to clear the pages of the sites included in the cache memory. You can also delete saved passwords (those that you use to access the sites) and data saved for forms (such as name and surname).Then click on the button “Clear browsing data”. Click on the button “Close”.
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select “Options” then go to the panel “Privacy”.In the “Cookies” click “Show Cookies”. To remove a single cookie click on the single item on the list and then click on remove cookies. To remove all cookies click on the Remove All Cookies. From the drop-down menu click on the item “Preferences”. Select the “Security” tab. Click on the button “Show cookies”. Select from the list the cookies you want to remove. Click on the button “Delete”.
Safari 1.0 (MacOS X):
From the drop-down menu click on the item “Preferences”. Select the “Security” tab. Click on the button “Show cookies”. Select from the list the cookies you want to remove. Click on the button “Delete”.